Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our engagement, revisted.

243 days until the wedding, an exact 7 months. For some reason this is bittersweet for me, as I have finally come to love being engaged and getting to call J my fiance. But I also cannot wait until we are married, and we can officially get started putting our life together.

We've already been engaged since October 15th, 2011, but the time is flying. I still remember how completely surprised I was, and how perfect our proposal was. Sweet and simple, honest and heartfelt. J had bought me a beautiful journal, glued the pages together and then carved out a space for the ring. He called my mother asking for how to write "Will you marry me?" in Polish (after he had asked for their blessing) and inscribed the book with The Question. He got down on both knees while I was in my ever so flattering Target uniform, and the rest was history.


The Book!


The Big Blue Box (containing a gift from Tiffany's: Champagne Flutes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment