Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Lacking Motivation

Recently I've struggled to find the motivation to tackle my wedding to-do list. I'm still excited about the wedding and its still a regular topic between me, my friends and my family, but I'm unable to take care of some fairly simple items on my list. I think I am going through the "But the wedding is still so far away!" denial. Today I checked the count-down clock and there it is, staring at me: 229 days.

I'm still convinced this is plenty of time to take care of all the details large and small for the wedding, but getting under the 200 mark terrifies me. There are so many elements I have bookmarked or pinned on Pinterest, but I haven't planned at all which aspects I will actually use and which are simply illogical for our destination wedding. Therefore I am making it a point this week to focus my efforts on making decisions and cleaning up my inspirations!

This means I will be blogging about all my inspirations in these coming weeks! From ceremony arches to the dance floor, its time to make some of the fun (yet seemingly difficult!) decisions! Did you struggle with making decisions regarding decor, or all the "extras" you'll be including in your wedding? Did using Pinterest make your life easier, or harder? Are you lacking motivation or are you the energizer bunny?

No comments:

Post a Comment