Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Kate Spade Love!

I've always been obsessed with Kate Spade, but wedding planning has turned me into a complete Kate Spade monster. I love the classy sparkle, the over the top jewelry and her new watches! I also, like lots of brides who have come before me, love the "Mrs" items and all the extra bridal items that no one actually needs. Here are some items I've been lusting after!

{all photos from katespade.com}
Mrs Necklace

Mrs Key Fob

I Kissed A Frog Clutch
Gumdrop Earrings
Cooper Bracelet


And a ton ton more! I got an e-mail stating this weekend, until Saturday, April 14th at 11:59pm there is a 25% off sale for "Friends and Family" using the code FFSPR12MED.
And with that type of sale, I could MAYBE convince myself to purchase one of the above items...now, where's that endless source of cash I've been meaning to find...

No comments:

Post a Comment